Friday 11 October 2013

Packaging At Its Best feat. Monica Vinader - Ziggy Ring

What girl doesn't love jewellery? Right ? As I've got older I've learnt to keep things simple including the jewellery I wear. I absolutely love RINGS !!! Not so much cocktail rings (anymore) but nice, dainty, delicate pieces. 

I came across jewellery designer, Monica Vinader and fell in love with her pieces immediately, I want to buy everything on her website however I would need a lot of pennies... anyone got spare pennies ???
I decided to go for the 'Ziggy Ring', it was £75 but it was well worth the money as its really nice quality, just something that I could wear everyday and it goes well with most other jewellery pieces. There are some other nice rings that I want from Monica Vinader but for now I'm happy with this one. 

The ring was beautifully packaged - I wasn't expecting much because after all its only a ring, but I really do appreciate the detail to packaging & presentation, maybe its because I'm interested in design. The ring was placed in a cushioned box & then placed in a soft card bag. Details of warranty & returns were placed in a lovely envelope & I would definitely recommend that if your looking at buying someone a gift, that you consider Monica Vinader

Are there any jewellery designers you like? Let me know in the comments below so I check them out? x

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ani, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You. I will definitely check out your blog. x

      Delete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x