Monday 23 September 2013

Where Have I Been?


Hi There! 

I feel like a stranger to blogging. I haven't uploaded a post in forever, despite there being a few drafts in my post's list. Every morning I get up at 3:45am to get ready for the gym and after a 2½ hour work out and a much needed shower I'm off to work so when I do eventually get home all I want to do it SLEEP !!!
I'm hoping to try and at least upload two blog posts a week varying from beauty, fitness, food and cooking, and fashion. 

I hope everyone is well. x

4 comments:

  1. I definitely understand your little break, I had one recently too due to having a baby and working out like crazy too !! It can be hard to find the time, now I'm back on it though I'm loving it,.. can't wait to see your posts :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww congratulations on the little baba. Hows Mummy life? Lets see if I can stick to blogging now lol xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much, its great but hard work as I have a 2 year old aswell haha! Yea same here :) glad your back love reading your blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super Mummy. Your blog is a good read too xxx

      Delete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x