Friday 27 September 2013

Good Customer Service

Just a quick post today. We've all come across bad customer service in our time. Whether its been face to face or over the phone.So when we do receive good customer service it's always nice isn't it ... ? 
As usual I was having a quick look on Cult Beauty (.co.uk), which has become a regular occurrence & I decided to place an order on a item that I had been waiting to come back into stock. Normally you have to spend at least £50 for free shipping & I couldn't justify spending that much just for the free delivery so when I found a free delivery code online I jumped all over it !

 Despite putting the code into checkout I later found out there was a problem with redeeming the code and I was still charged for shipping. I emailed customer services (on the Sunday) and the very next day I received an email...
I was so please at the quick response and professionalism from the Company. Cult Beauty not only stock a great range of products but offer great customer service. What has your experience of customer service been like, whether this is with Cult Beauty or anywhere else? Let me know in the comments below. x

1 comment:

  1. love good customer service!!

    Check out and enter my Giveaway!! :-)
    http://thesecretblogger-2011.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x