Sunday 19 May 2013

Haul: Laura Mercier

When I go to London, its always a crime NOT to go into Selfridges, even if its just for a browse. This time I accidently (yeah right) walked out with some Laura Mercier goodies. I figured that I needed some new base products as my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation was running out and I have never been completely satisfied with drugstore shade ranges!
- Mineral Powder SPF 15 - £31.00 .
This may seem like an expensive purchase, and it is however I don't mind spending money on base products especially if they do what that say. I've been trying to use less liquid foundations and opting for an even lighter coverage so the Mineral Powder is perfect for this. As for the Tinted Moisturizer, the makeup artist on the Laura Mercier counter was wearing this and her skin looked beautiful so I decided to get this as another option if I didnt want to wear the powder.

So far I love both of these products, more so the mineral powder if anything. If you have tried any of these products or have any other Laura Mercier product recommendation please let me know in the comments section.x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for the taking the time to follow my blog. All comments are much appreciated and I hope to get back to each and everyone of them. If you, yourself have a blog, please leave the link for it down in the comments section so I can have a look. x